RECENT TWITTER POSTS
- Wedding at St John's Church Waterloo; followed by reception in Eltham South East London today!! — at The Tudor Barn http://t.co/gO4llTiR5A about 13 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's that time again... Equipment checks and batteries on charge all ready for tomorrows wedding! 11:45:11 AM, 06 December 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Baby announcement movie poster. This is an adorable idea! http://t.co/eL9wGoBbsD 11:33:23 AM, 06 December 2013 from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Stick a cheap, empty picture frame in the sand and shoot your photo through it. http://t.co/EcRXkFfW2R 11:32:12 AM, 06 December 2013 from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
- http://t.co/4ZeNfl4duj 11:31:58 AM, 06 December 2013 from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Hempstead House Hotel Wedding
I had a fantastic traditional wedding shoot last month for Lynda and Peter’s wedding at Hempstead House Hotel – Sittingbourne, Kent. Here are just a few examples from the day!
“We have no hesitation in recommending Graham,who took our wedding photos, and can only echo the comments of other clients.He is very professional, a great photographer with a keen eye for a ‘good shot’. He clearly really knows his stuff, is well organised and prepared, taking (his own) time to visit venue beforehand. He pays great attention to detail and takes the trouble to find out exactly what you want as well as making invaluable suggestions using his own expertise.He is very personable, approachable and adaptable, creating a very easy going, friendly and relaxed atmosphere for all involved, which helped to make everyone feel very comfortable in front the camera. He provides excellent service and quality as well as great photos and value for money.He really helped make our special day, Special” Lyn & Peter
Please use the link to see more examples of my wedding photography
Here are a few shots from a recent portrait session; the client had requested some ‘Mum & Daughter’ photographs to be used as presents for her grandfather. The little girl had such a fun character and gave the most fantastic expressions, which made the whole shoot really enjoyable – A real pleasure to work with!
Follow this link for more examples of family portraits.
To see more examples of my work, please visit my Family Portrait Photography gallery