RECENT TWITTER POSTS
- RT @JHassell820: Performed at the SANDS charity event last night in Higham, thankyou Sam and Graham Baker about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Wedding at St John's Church Waterloo; followed by reception in Eltham South East London today!! — at The Tudor Barn http://t.co/gO4llTiR5A 11:00:05 AM, 07 December 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's that time again... Equipment checks and batteries on charge all ready for tomorrows wedding! 11:45:11 AM, 06 December 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Baby announcement movie poster. This is an adorable idea! http://t.co/eL9wGoBbsD 11:33:23 AM, 06 December 2013 from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Stick a cheap, empty picture frame in the sand and shoot your photo through it. http://t.co/EcRXkFfW2R 11:32:12 AM, 06 December 2013 from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Susan and Matt’s day was a bit further away than my regular photo shoots, as this was located in Banbury Oxfordshire at the Whately Hall Hotel.
This was a long but fantastic day starting at Susan’s parents house for bridal preparation and detail shots. I then had a quick drive (within the speed limits of course!) to Whately Hall hotel, where I met up with Matt and the rest of their guests arriving at the venue.
After a very relaxed ceremony; all the wedding guests enjoyed a few drinks and canapés in the garden and grounds of the hotel, while Susan and Matt were whisked off for a quick drive in their car of choice; a convertible Morris Minor!
The evening guests were then treated with the excellent live function band, The Groove Company and of course Susan and Matt’s first dance!
Please use the link to see more examples of my wedding photography
This was a portrait photography shoot for model Laura Ford who has been out of modelling for a couple of years and was looking to update her model portfolio. As well as Laura, I also had the opportunity to work with Helen Hogg who provided make-up and styling on the day. Helen is an excellent stylist and her knowledge is spot on; I was extremely grateful for her advice and input to the photo shoot. Anyway I hope you enjoy the photographs below. Please feel free to add you comments, thank you.
For more examples of portrait photography please follow the link