RECENT TWITTER POSTS
- My Latest Wedding Photo Shoot! http://t.co/VbOkrpas39 about 8 hours ago from LinkedIn ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tudor Barn Eltham Wedding http://t.co/kwyJEEgsuQ about 20 hours ago from NetworkedBlogs ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Congratulations to Kate & Pete! Latest Sneak Peek from the weekend! http://t.co/iu0HrOb75G about 21 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JHassell820: Performed at the SANDS charity event last night in Higham, thankyou Sam and Graham Baker 10:30:08 PM, 08 December 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Wedding at St John's Church Waterloo; followed by reception in Eltham South East London today!! — at The Tudor Barn http://t.co/gO4llTiR5A 11:00:05 AM, 07 December 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Monthly Archives: October 2011
This was probably one of the craziest jobs I’ve had in a while; I thought Stag Party’s were tough jobs, but a Hen-Party… Well you’d have to be mad to be a photographer one!!
Ok maybe kidding a bit there; as it was a lot of fun and organised brilliantly. The venue had been setup as a ‘cowgirl’ theme complete with straw bales, cowboy guns and hats! My brief was to simply setup a portable backdrop area to photograph group and individual shots of the ‘Hen’ and all her friends and family. However on my arrival I had found Sarah, the organiser at the venue had already setup a straw bale booth for me to use as the backdrop (see below), which fitted the theme perfectly.
With many of the Hen’s friends and family already at the venue a few had then brought her along blindfolded before throwing the big surprise! The night also Included a tribute Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers Singer and a Disco run by Champagne Disco’s huge Alcohol and KFC food fest! You couldn’t have gotten any more ‘Western’ if you had tried…
A brilliant night followed by a few sore heads I think…