RECENT TWITTER POSTS
- Windmill Flowers: Flower Shop in Kennington – Wedding Photographs copyright Graham Baker Photographe http://t.co/1O6k2dbZWI 09:36:14 AM, 11 December 2013 from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My Latest Wedding Photo Shoot! http://t.co/VbOkrpas39 11:12:14 PM, 10 December 2013 from LinkedIn ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tudor Barn Eltham Wedding http://t.co/kwyJEEgsuQ 11:41:58 AM, 10 December 2013 from NetworkedBlogs ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Congratulations to Kate & Pete! Latest Sneak Peek from the weekend! http://t.co/iu0HrOb75G 09:59:59 AM, 10 December 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JHassell820: Performed at the SANDS charity event last night in Higham, thankyou Sam and Graham Baker 10:30:08 PM, 08 December 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Every year in November, Men from all over the United Kingdom and the world grow moustaches to raise awareness of men’s health issues and cancers that effect men. The campaign is called Movember.
In December 2009 my daughter Scarlett died during childbirth; and the charity SANDS provided fantastic information and support. As last year, I will again be supporting the Kent Sands 2011 Christmas fundraiser, which is looking to raise funds and awareness of the often taboo subject of stillbirth – 17 babies are stillborn or die shortly after birth EVERY DAY in the UK…
So on the 17th of December 2011, along with my good friends from Illuminations Photography, we will be providing a photo studio/booth at the event; with ALL donations raised for the photographs being directed to the charity. In addition to this I will also be donating portrait gift vouchers, a free family photo session with prints, plus a free bespoke hand built picture frame as prizes for the Raffle Draw!
If anyone is interested in making a cash donation, donating a prize for the Raffle or coming to the event, please contact me, visit the facebook event link <here> or click on the image below to find more information on how you can help.
Many thanks – Graham.
You can also find more information about the SANDS Charity from the links below