RECENT TWITTER POSTS
- RT @JHassell820: Performed at the SANDS charity event last night in Higham, thankyou Sam and Graham Baker 10:30:08 PM, 08 December 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Wedding at St John's Church Waterloo; followed by reception in Eltham South East London today!! — at The Tudor Barn http://t.co/gO4llTiR5A 11:00:05 AM, 07 December 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's that time again... Equipment checks and batteries on charge all ready for tomorrows wedding! 11:45:11 AM, 06 December 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Baby announcement movie poster. This is an adorable idea! http://t.co/eL9wGoBbsD 11:33:23 AM, 06 December 2013 from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Stick a cheap, empty picture frame in the sand and shoot your photo through it. http://t.co/EcRXkFfW2R 11:32:12 AM, 06 December 2013 from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Here are some Maternity and Pregnancy photographs that I took during a recent Professional Photography Workshop hosted by Gary Hill. Holly and her ‘bump’ did great on the day and a good time was had by everyone.
Finally just to say that ‘bump’ is no longer a bump anymore; bump is now a healthy and happy baby boy called Jacob!
With that in mind a big congratulations to Holly, Matt and Jacob!
Friends and Family can see more portraits from the session by accessing the full gallery; just follow the links from the Photographs below.
St Helen’s Church Cliffe and Tudor Park Marriott Bearsted Maidstone – Kentish Wedding
Here are a few of photographs I took from a recent Kentish Wedding, where I worked alongside a fellow photographer and friend David Burke. The grand St Helen’s in Cliffe, Kent was a ‘cool’ contrast to probably one of the hottest days of the year so far; but just perfect for this beautiful wedding. It was then onto The Tudor Park Marriott, Bearsted for a relaxed reception (and a chance to cool down!); and the opportunity for some stunning photographs in the setting sun. A great day had by all!