RECENT TWITTER POSTS
- Windmill Flowers: Flower Shop in Kennington – Wedding Photographs copyright Graham Baker Photographe http://t.co/1O6k2dbZWI 09:36:14 AM, 11 December 2013 from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My Latest Wedding Photo Shoot! http://t.co/VbOkrpas39 11:12:14 PM, 10 December 2013 from LinkedIn ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tudor Barn Eltham Wedding http://t.co/kwyJEEgsuQ 11:41:58 AM, 10 December 2013 from NetworkedBlogs ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Congratulations to Kate & Pete! Latest Sneak Peek from the weekend! http://t.co/iu0HrOb75G 09:59:59 AM, 10 December 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JHassell820: Performed at the SANDS charity event last night in Higham, thankyou Sam and Graham Baker 10:30:08 PM, 08 December 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Commercial Photography
Jewellery Photography London Session for Trinket’s Jewels
I’ve completed a few Jewellery photography commissions for the South London based Trinket’s Jewels a few years ago; and since then they have become one of my regular commercial clients.
I really enjoy the challenges of Product/Jewellery photography; and as Trinket’s are specialist in bespoke handcrafted Jewellery, I was therefore only too happy receive and accept their latest commission, to photograph pieces from their latest collections.
Below are just a few examples from the Photo Shoot. Enjoy!
If you would like to arrange a commercial commission please send me your contact details and requirements via my [Contact] page; alternatively you can call: 05601573035 or email me direct on email@example.com
Published Commercial Photography
A recent example of where some of my commercial photography work has been published for commercial clients. In this instance my work was for the Academy for Distance Learning; and the results were used as the cover of their Graphic Design course book (Graphic Design BIT205); and using my interpretation of a colour wheel.
If you would like to discuss a commercial commission please send me your requirements and contact details via my [Contact] page; alternatively you can call: 05601573035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org