RECENT TWITTER POSTS
- First Dance Winter Wedding at Barnsdale Lodge Rutland http://t.co/dsNxfVntpy 05:21:37 PM, 03 December 2013 from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Wedding First Dance Photography – Photographs by Graham Baker Photography London http://t.co/hFYkizviml 05:21:16 PM, 03 December 2013 from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Wedding First Dance Photography – Photographs by Graham Baker Photography London http://t.co/26IXvszh7U 05:21:02 PM, 03 December 2013 from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Winter Wedding Barnsdale Lodge Rutland – Photographs by Graham Baker Photography LSWPP http://t.co/hVh90aWTRK 05:20:43 PM, 03 December 2013 from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Winter Wedding Barnsdale Lodge Rutland – Photographs by Graham Baker Photography LSWPP http://t.co/QkxsvwATKi 05:20:40 PM, 03 December 2013 from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Photography News
Sands are a charity which offers support to families when a baby dies before or shortly after birth; allowing them to share their experiences with other bereaved parents.
Having lost our own baby daughter ‘Scarlett’ three years ago, it’s a charity very close to my own heart; and over weekend, I went with my family to take part in the placing of some tiles onto a special mosaic which is to be the centre piece for a baby memorial garden in Ashford Kent.
The mosaic has been designed and crafted by Jo Letchford (of Jo Letchford Mosaics in Folkestone Kent) which has been based on the Sands logo; and It was certainly very brave of Jo to let us amateur’s participate in her creation; so thank you Jo!
The Memorial Garden project is the brainchild of Emma Oram (Kent Sands) who, after losing her son to Stillbirth, wanted to provide a special place for the many families touched by the death of a baby.
An incredible amount of effort has been made and continues to be made into seeing this project through from the beginning.
For further information about the Kent Sands group and how you can also show support for this very worthwhile cause and garden, please click on the logo below or follow the link to Emma’s just JustGiving site Ashford Baby Memorial Garden
I’m very pleased to announce that along with being a qualified member of the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers; I am now also a qualified member of The Guild of Photographers. This incorporates both the Guild of Professional Photographers (QGPP) and Guild of Wedding Photographers (QWPP) qualifications.
These qualification confirms my work as being of a professional standard; and my capability to deliver good quality professional services. It also means I have to be fully insured for both Public Liability and Professional Indemnity; and agree to a code of conduct. It is a mark of trust.
These are also what is known as a ‘Live’ qualifications; where my work is assessed regularly and subject to dip-sample at anytime. This is to ensure that I continue to meet the required criteria of membership and qualification to the guild. To find out more please visit the GPP website