RECENT TWITTER POSTS
- It's that time again... Equipment checks and batteries on charge all ready for tomorrows wedding! about 22 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Baby announcement movie poster. This is an adorable idea! http://t.co/eL9wGoBbsD about 23 hours ago from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Stick a cheap, empty picture frame in the sand and shoot your photo through it. http://t.co/EcRXkFfW2R about 23 hours ago from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
- http://t.co/4ZeNfl4duj about 23 hours ago from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
- First Dance Winter Wedding at Barnsdale Lodge Rutland http://t.co/dsNxfVntpy 05:21:37 PM, 03 December 2013 from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tag Archives: Bexley
Here is a sneak peek of a recent wedding in Sidcup. The wedding took place at the small but beautiful All Saints Church, Rectory Lane, Foots Cray; and the reception was at the The Warren, Croydon Road, Hayes, Bromley Kent.
Despite the guests having to brave the very wet and windy weather, this was a lovely and intimate Kentish wedding.
I have to add that the best ‘men’ speech was probably one of the funniest and original speeches I’ve ever seen; and while I can’t go into detail on my blog, I can say it involved Police officers, handcuffs a Judge and a Jury! Genius!
I had a fantastic family portrait session in Sidcup Bexley recently. The family had just completed decorating their home; and decided that they wanted to have some fun family portraits to go up on the walls as canvas prints and framed prints. The photo session was taken at their home using portable lighting equipment, that only took a few minutes to setup; and therefore leaving us plenty of time to take group photographs as well as their individual portraits without losing out on any time. The 2 lads told me before we started that they weren’t really into the whole ‘family photo thing’; but having said that, after the shoot they both admitted it wasn’t as bad as they thought it would be and actually enjoyed the session!
I guess that’s as good as a compliment it gets with teenagers!!