RECENT TWITTER POSTS
- Windmill Flowers: Flower Shop in Kennington – Wedding Photographs copyright Graham Baker Photographe http://t.co/1O6k2dbZWI 09:36:14 AM, 11 December 2013 from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My Latest Wedding Photo Shoot! http://t.co/VbOkrpas39 11:12:14 PM, 10 December 2013 from LinkedIn ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tudor Barn Eltham Wedding http://t.co/kwyJEEgsuQ 11:41:58 AM, 10 December 2013 from NetworkedBlogs ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Congratulations to Kate & Pete! Latest Sneak Peek from the weekend! http://t.co/iu0HrOb75G 09:59:59 AM, 10 December 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JHassell820: Performed at the SANDS charity event last night in Higham, thankyou Sam and Graham Baker 10:30:08 PM, 08 December 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tag Archives: Jewellery
Jewellery Photography London Session for Trinket’s Jewels
I’ve completed a few Jewellery photography commissions for the South London based Trinket’s Jewels a few years ago; and since then they have become one of my regular commercial clients.
I really enjoy the challenges of Product/Jewellery photography; and as Trinket’s are specialist in bespoke handcrafted Jewellery, I was therefore only too happy receive and accept their latest commission, to photograph pieces from their latest collections.
Below are just a few examples from the Photo Shoot. Enjoy!
If you would like to arrange a commercial commission please send me your contact details and requirements via my [Contact] page; alternatively you can call: 05601573035 or email me direct on firstname.lastname@example.org
Back in December last year, I photographed some jewellery for Juleo Jewellery in Bluewater Kent, for their Christmas advertising campaign; you can find out more about that shoot on this link – Jewellery Store in Bluewater Shopping Centre.
I recently received further notification from the designers who commissioned me the job, that the campaign was so successful that the 20 foot banners displaying my photographs were going up again in Bluewater and another ad was being published into SO magazine for Valentines!