RECENT TWITTER POSTS
- Wedding at St John's Church Waterloo; followed by reception in Eltham South East London today!! — at The Tudor Barn http://t.co/gO4llTiR5A 11:00:05 AM, 07 December 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's that time again... Equipment checks and batteries on charge all ready for tomorrows wedding! 11:45:11 AM, 06 December 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Baby announcement movie poster. This is an adorable idea! http://t.co/eL9wGoBbsD 11:33:23 AM, 06 December 2013 from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Stick a cheap, empty picture frame in the sand and shoot your photo through it. http://t.co/EcRXkFfW2R 11:32:12 AM, 06 December 2013 from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
- http://t.co/4ZeNfl4duj 11:31:58 AM, 06 December 2013 from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tag Archives: Sidcup
Holy Trinity Church Sidcup Wedding and Mercure Maidstone Great Danes Hotel Kent Reception
Another great Sidcup Wedding; and sneak peek!
I had a fantastic day at Karen and Ian’s Sidcup wedding this weekend, starting off with bridal preparation, followed by a quick dash over to see Ian’s reaction when his surprise wedding transport arrived; a custom ’Only Fools and Horses’ Robin Reliant car! Leaving my assistant and second shooter, with Ian and his Groomsmen so that they could be followed onto to a nearby pub, while I drove back to Karen’s to capture the finishing touches to her getting ready photographs!
Considering the awful weather the day before, we were greeted by beautiful hot sunshine as we arrived at the Holy Trinity Church in Sidcup; and it was so hot after the ceremony that one of the bridesmaids feinted! Don’t worry she recovered very quickly and was ready to enjoy the day soon after!
It was then onto the reception and another drive to the Mercure Maidstone Great Danes Hotel, right in the middle of the Kent countryside; which provided plenty of photography opportunities in the hotel grounds.
I was made to feel so welcome by family and friends; and had so much fun, I felt like I was a guest for most of the day! Brilliant!
Big thanks to my second shooter, Amanda too!