- View GrahamBakerPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View GB_Photography’s profile on Twitter
- View graham.baker.photography’s profile on Instagram
- View gb_photography’s profile on Pinterest
- View grahambakerphotography’s profile on LinkedIn
- View GrahamBakerPhotoGB’s profile on YouTube
- View grahambakerphotography’s profile on Vimeo
- View +Grahambakerphotography’s profile on Google+
Wedding at Dulwich College London.
A lovely spring wedding in Kent!
Just a few photographs from a recent wedding in Bexleyheath followed by a wedding reception in Bromley. Enjoy!
Tag Archives: Whatley Hall Hotel
Here are a few more photographs of The Groove Company taken at Susan and Matt’s wedding on 31st July 2011. Enjoy!
Susan and Matt’s day was a bit further away than my regular photo shoots, as this was located in Banbury Oxfordshire at the Whately Hall Hotel.
This was a long but fantastic day starting at Susan’s parents house for bridal preparation and detail shots. I then had a quick drive (within the speed limits of course!) to Whately Hall hotel, where I met up with Matt and the rest of their guests arriving at the venue.
After a very relaxed ceremony; all the wedding guests enjoyed a few drinks and canapés in the garden and grounds of the hotel, while Susan and Matt were whisked off for a quick drive in their car of choice; a convertible Morris Minor!
The evening guests were then treated with the excellent live function band, The Groove Company and of course Susan and Matt’s first dance!
Please use the link to see more examples of my wedding photography
Last updated by Graham Baker at .