RECENT TWITTER POSTS
- It's that time again... Equipment checks and batteries on charge all ready for tomorrows wedding! about 19 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Baby announcement movie poster. This is an adorable idea! http://t.co/eL9wGoBbsD about 19 hours ago from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Stick a cheap, empty picture frame in the sand and shoot your photo through it. http://t.co/EcRXkFfW2R about 19 hours ago from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
- http://t.co/4ZeNfl4duj about 19 hours ago from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
- First Dance Winter Wedding at Barnsdale Lodge Rutland http://t.co/dsNxfVntpy 05:21:37 PM, 03 December 2013 from Pinterest ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Wedding Photography
Emma and Tom’s winter wedding at Barnsdale Lodge Rutland!
Winter wedding sneak peek for Emma and Tom from the weekend, at the beautiful Barnsdale Lodge Hotel and Restaurant; a converted farm close to the North Shore of Rutland Water. As winter weddings go, the day and weather couldn’t have been better, starting off with bright cold crisp sunshine in the morning, then lovely soft cloud that diffused the light perfectly in the afternoon. Then just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, the early evening finished off with a stunning sunset as the backdrop to Emma and Tom’s wedding portraits! Sorry no sneak peek for the sunset Photographs; you will just have to wait to see those!!
As weddings go, this had it all!
Great weather for photographs, emotive speeches (I had a lump in my throat too!), great looking venue, live band (Maslow)for the first dance, which always makes it so much more special; and most importantly…
A Fantastic couple, with wonderful and welcoming family and friends!
I am so lucky to do this job! Enjoy!
Please visit my wedding Information page for details of packages!
It was an early start for me at the St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel, Euston road for bridal preparation, followed by a very interesting drive to Gray’s Inn; I can’t say anything more than that, but probably one of the more unique wedding transports I’ve been in! (sorry details are only for those who know…)
With the weather being so perfect, family and guests had the privilege of using the beautiful Gray’s Inn gardens for their drinks reception and canapés; and all accompanied by a string quartet, making it even more special!
Below is a small selection of photographs from their brilliant day. Enjoy!
For more details about my wedding photography packages, please have a look at my Wedding Information page. To see more examples of my wedding photography you can also visit my Gallery page and showcase portfolio – Thank you