Your wedding day is special. It’s a significant moment in your life; and furthermore it’s your legacy. So always remember we’re not just taking photographs for now, we are taking them for your future generations too!
Wedding Photography is about understanding light, composition, colour, design and style; it’s about understanding the capabilities of equipment to create or extend what you see; it’s about love, relationships and people; and as a result it’s about applying all of these elements together to levitate a ‘snapshot’ to something more special. Ultimately it’s about creating photographs that are emotive, genuine and personal for you and your family.
First of all, we understand that every couple is different; and therefore you will have your own desires and expectations unique to your day. As a result of that reason; and unlike many other photographers, we don’t offer set priced wedding packages. Most of all, we prefer instead to listen carefully to your wishes, providing you with guidance and support as needed; and then build you a fully custom and personalised collection based upon your wishes. Ultimately we’re there to mange your expectations and give you the confidence that you can trust us to capture and supply you with natural, elegant and timeless memories.
How can we help?
Investment for full day wedding coverage start from £1250 & would typically include:
- No obligation consultation
- Wedding Coverage from bridal preparations to just after the first dance (typically up to 8 hours)
- Professionally edited 400-500 Hi Res Photographs ([email protected])
- Secure password protected gallery to download and share with all your family and also your friends
- The ability to order prints and wall art direct from the gallery
Other available options
- Hourly rates and shorter coverage can be arranged
- Two Photographers
- Venue visit and Pre-wedding practice sessions
- Engagement Photography and portrait sessions
- Photographic guest signing books
- Beautiful Wedding Albums
- Duplicate mini albums (for parents and family)
- USB Drives
- Digital sideshows
- Audio recordings and Photofilms
You’ll want to invest in a wedding photographer who genuinely cares about your day as much as you do. You’ll want a photographer who, listens, spends time getting to know you and therefore understands what’s special to you. You’ll want a photographer with skills, experience and confidence to manage your expectations; and you’ll want a dependable photographer who is going to capture your day discreetly and unobtrusively, as well as remain consistent and observant throughout.
- For your peace of mind and confidence, we hold full public liability and professional indemnity insurance
- We use professional graded photography equipment with multiple backup and contingency plans
- We’re qualified members of two leading UK professional photography associations; the Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers and the Guild of Photographers; and as a result we are bound to a professional code of practice
- Furthermore you’ll want to invest in a wedding photographer that brings your day back to life though authentic and natural photography