You can’t throw a stick in the air without it landing on someone who’s a ‘photographer’
Trying to find the right photographer that actually understand what you need is a tough one. There are literally billions of photographers; and pretty much everyone on the planet owns a camera of some description!
So how do you find someone that really ‘gets’ you?
My whole mindset is focused on connecting with you and building and trust. I will go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and ensure that you have an authentic experience. I want you to remember how you enjoyed working with me, just as much as receiving and seeing the results!
A few quickfire loves, likes and thoughts (of my own and others) that are the ingredients of me…
- Family and friends come first.
- I don’t watch the news or read newspapers, yet I still know what’s going on in the world!
- Strong Belgium beers are a good way to bribe me.
- Always setting intentionally high standards for myself.
- Humility, loyalty and honesty are what I respect most in a person.
- Always looking to evolve and improve my personal development.
- Strive to be thoughtful and take time to understand your needs.
- Watchful of the details; organised, dependable and adaptable.
- If I’m going to do something then I do it 100%
- Anything and everything to do with photography and video.
“Life moves pretty fast if you don’t stop and look around once in a while you could miss it” Ferris Bueller
It started with loss and love.
In December 2009, my second child and daughter Scarlett was born, but she never drew a single breath in this world. There is never a day where I don’t think about how life should have been with her still in it.
But while there are many layers to loss and bereavement, my love of photography was a significant and positive outlet that helped me through the healing process; and as such, it will always be a driving force in my life.
Don’t feel bad though, as the capturing and sharing of beautiful memories; the joy it brings me, my family and everyone that knows me, meets me or works with me… it gives me the greatest comfort that it all really started with her… And that positive feeling is all carried forward in my photography and the spirit of her brother and sister…